Table of Contents
These should (may?) be in the WSDL file.
- definitions - root WSDL Element
- types - data types to be used between client and server
- message - one-way msg request or response. defines name and contains zero or more msg part elements (msg params or return vals).
- portType - combines message elements to form complete operation. Can define multiple operations.
- binding - describes concrete specifics of how svc is implemented. Includes build-in extensions for defining SOAP svcs.
- service - defines address for invoking specific service.
- documentation - human-readable docs. Can be included in other WSDL elements.
- import - imports other WSDL documents of XML Schemas