some of this is taken from Learning Python Networking (2nd edition) by Jose Manual Ortega , Dr. M.O. Faruque Sarker, and Sam Washington
Table of Contents
- l - list file and place and breakpoints
- n - Step over next line in code
- step - step into next line in code
- print(a) - print a (or any other variable )
- dir(a) - (built-in Python function) Without arguments, return the list of names in the current local scope. With an argument, attempt to return a list of valid attributes for that object.
using methods in dragonfly's Window class. E.g. Window.get_foreground() or Window.get_all_windows().
window.classname should give the app name and
window.title for the title.
sudo apt-get install python-pip
pip install <to install>
pip install virtualenv
- virtualenv (choose env variables including version of Python)